Greetings all -

Although I planned on attending, alas I must bow to the pressures, requirements
and commitments made by the Household Admiral.  (have an out of town event).
I was however able to sail her to/from the Annapolis sailboat show this past
weekend…unsupervised!

Look forward to a future event and/or seeing the fleet on the water.

Cheers -

Tom

“Therapy”
1984 C&C 29MKII