Rick,

Any other time, I would — I’ll be out west on a business trip.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log <http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>

On Oct 10, 2018, at 11:14 AM, Rick Brass via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

You know, Edd, that if you time the trip around NYC right it is only about 4
hours down I95 from NYC to Annapolis.

Come on, don’t you need a weekend away from the stress of the big city?