Happy fall to all...
I have disassembled most of the Edson pedestal on my new-to-me 37+ to
replace the brake, replace the guard, install a new pod, do some rewiring,
and lube and inspect steering.  So now I want to paint the old faded black
with a new shiny gloss white.  I would rather do this in place, not
removing the ped.   I'm fairly adept in the fine art of masking tape. The
old black powder coat is intact, sandable and prime-able.

I had the pedestal powder coated on my old 35-3 and loved the results, but
am exploring painting this one.

My question for the list-er collective expertise is what paint and/or
procedure would you recommend for this task?  Anyone try this?

And additional thanks for recommending the idler wheel/bottom plate
checkup.  All is fine.  Thanks!!

*Chuck Saur*

(517)-490-5926