David,

I know someone who installed a vinyl wrap that gives the surface a look like
marble or granite. Looked pretty damn good.

Check this out:

RoyalWallSkins Marble Contact Paper Self Adhesive - 24" x 78.7" Roll - Faux
Marble Paper Granite Look Wallpaper for Counter top Kitchen Cabinet Furniture
(White) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F8TRYJN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_0o7XBbCBX4YRF

All the best,

Edd

---------------------------------------
Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island Yacht Club | City Island, NY
www.StarshipSailing.com
914.774.9767   | Mobile
Sent via iPhone X
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize