Mystic Seaport collects expired flares to use to start the steam boiler on
their vintage tour boat, Sabino.  If we can find a way to collect them
(Defender Spring Warehouse Sale?) I would be happy to deliver them.  Dave

Dr. David Knecht
Professor , Department of Molecular and Cell Biology
University of Connecticut
91 N. Eagleville Rd.
U-3125
Storrs, CT 06269-3125