Greetings,

The dome/lens on our Ritchie globe Navigator compass model SP-05 has crazed and
cracked and is leaking its dampening liquid.  Turning to canadian members here
as I am wondering if anyone has ever sources replacement parts for their
compass in Canada.  I found source in the US but it's getting
tougher/prohibitive to get stuff shipped accross the border.

Your assistance is much appreciated as always

Cheers,

Maurice Poulin
Monoloy - C&C 30 MKII