From: Ken Heaton <kenhea...@gmail.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: mpcbi <mp...@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Oct 26, 2018 1:37 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Binnacle mounted Ritchie Globe navigator compass

There is a link to all of the manuals too:
https://www.ritchienavigation.com/care-maintenance/service/service-manual/

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 at 14:35, Ken Heaton <kenhea...@gmail.com> wrote:

Did you have a look here?

https://www.ritchienavigation.com/where-to-buy/service-locations/worldwide-service-stations/

Canada

Brewers Marine Supply
65 Guise St. E, Hamilton, ON, Canada L8L 8B4
Tele: (905) 529-4114
Email: ro...@brewersmarine.com
Web: www.brewersmarine.com

Ontario Compass
P.O. Box 510007, City Centre Postal Outlet, Brampton, ON, Canada L6T 5M2
Tele: (416) 903-6153
Fax: (905) 455-7543
Email: ontariocomp...@ica.net

Raytech Electronique

1451 Laurentides, Laval, Canada H7M 2Y3
Tele: (450) 975-1015
Email: rayt...@raytech.ca
Web: www.raytech.ca

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 at 10:03, Maurice Poulin via CnC-List