Not that it is necessarily the best answer, but I have had success using
the anchor roller as a bow sprit for the spinnaker.  A rubber roller
provides a turning point for the tack line.  You can run the tack line to a
bow cleat.  Under load it becomes very difficult to adjust.  If you lead if
further back, you can put in on a winch or 4:1 block and tackle.

Look for the white line with blue fleck.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N-3Pp7bE6UhAvyt6QQ5nmqt--T3DHlEt/view?usp=drivesdk

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD

On Oct 29, 2018 12:07 PM, "Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List" <