I would be happy to do Annapolis again. It worked out well IMHO.
I am not sure if we would gain or lose moving somewhere else. Maybe alternate
with a more southern port? Norfolk area maybe?
I will say easy road access, places to stay on shore, and things to do on shore
worked well. Having the boats in one place was very nice vs. spread all over.
Locally Solomon’s and Saint Michaels are probably the two other good choices.

If the NE rendezvous are as fun as this I really need to pencil in vacation
time for that one too.

Joe Della Barba
Coquina
C&C 35 MK I