We had a lot of fun at Annapolis this year. We drove about 10 hours and it was
well worth the drive. Nice people and good times. It’s nice to put a face to
people on an email forum. So that said, we would make the drive anywhere in the
area. A venue would be a plus if it was raining. I can’t thank the group enough
for hosting us on their warm boats in the unseasonably cool & damp weather last
weekend and let’s not forget Josh & Carmeletta for organizing!

Len & Susanne
Midland On.

Sent from my iPad