ditto

From: Gary Nylander via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2018 3:08 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Gary Nylander
Subject: Re: Stus-List Folding Propeller

I am still very happy with my Flex-o-fold 2 blade prop after over 15 years. I
replaced a non-geared prop because I was sick of having to open the hatch and
set the shaft to a horizontal position when racing. I got better performance in
forward and much better in reverse.

They were great to work with and gave accurate advice about diameter and pitch.

Gary

30-1