From: John Conklin <jconk...@hotmail.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Bcc:
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 21:25:20 +0000
Subject: Re: Stus-List Shackle for Genoa Sheets?

So with the soft Shackle ( which I use for tying off to the mid toerail
 and works amazing even in Florence! ) what size line ? (Dyneema?) Is best
for the  head sail on  a 37,  and are you using a splice on the sheet? If
tying a knot for soft shackle why Knot just tie sheet to clew  ? Any one
have any pics of the softees in action on the genny  sheets?

Thanks !

John  C

S/V Halcyon

Oriental NC