Len Mitchell replaced the tank on his boat. He'll probably answer up but if
he doesn't his email is here.  len.mitch...@bell.blackberry.net

As I recall he got everything apart but the final movement of the tank was
precluded by the cabinets.  He had to make vertical cuts between the
cabinets.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+