From: David via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: CNC CNC <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: David <davidrisc...@msn.com>
Sent: Fri, Dec 7, 2018 9:13 am
Subject: Stus-List Speaker...

 #yiv8155249091 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}All,
I was recently introduced to the gentlemen who sailed across the Atlantic on
his C&C 27 Mk 5 in 1992.
He has graciously accepted my offer to have him speak  of his experience to our
group via conference call.
Is there interest?

David F. Risch, J. D.GulfStreamAssociates,LLC
(401) 419-4650

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray