Instead of a "call", he could live stream it on Facebook.  Give me a date
and time and I can make an event and share the event to the group.  If
people want to watch and interact in live time then they can.  If people
can't make it then they can at least watch it afterwards. And everyone can
re-watch whenever they like.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+