From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Gary Russell via
CnC-List
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2018 8:04 AM
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Gary Russell <captnga...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Rudder bearing questions...

I can't speak for the C&C 44, but the rudder bearings on my 37+ were Delrin.  I
used a jig saw and split the bearings at approximately 90 degrees apart.  A
couple of taps and the bearings came right out.

Gary

S/V Kaylarah

'90 C&C 37+

East Greenwich, RI, USA

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:14 PM Steve Martin via CnC-List