From: dwight veinot via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2018 1:31 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: dwight veinot
Subject: Re: Stus-List Reaching Strut Pole replacement

I got a reaching strut with Alianna. Never used it but i thought its inboard
end was supposed to attach to a ring on the mast. I have 2 rings one on either
side of the mastthat seem like they were there for that purpose. Also got a
blooper and also never used that. I am down to using only 2 sails nowadays my
RF 135 and the mainsail if i am not to lazy to hoist it in which case just the
RF 135.  Many of u sail that way

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 2:23 PM Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>