Hello All,

I recently purchased a new to me 35-3 and an very excited for the coming
spring and am grateful to this board. I did have a question about the
'upper' genoa tracks on the 35-3 that are about 2' long and mounted on the
cockpit coamings just aft of the cabin. I assume that these are for sheet
leads with the 155% headsail up and pointing as high as possible. My
question is how do you transition from using a block here do the lower main
track when you fall off to a reach or downwind?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Luke wolbrink
1985 C&C 35-3 Mr. JJ