From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Marek Dziedzic via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: December 21, 2018 9:07 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Marek Dziedzic
Subject: Stus-List Heavy storms on the West Coast

There were some severe storms reported on the West Coast (around
Vancouver/Seattle). Not hurricanes, but sustained winds in the 60+ kt. The
worst hit (at least in Canada) was Nanaimo and there was also heavy damage in
White Rock, BC. The national news was showing a pier destroyed by the storm -
several sailboats broke off their moorings and banged against the pier until it
broke (not a pretty picture). Also, a number of boats ended on the beach, one
of them looking very much like a C&C (30?).

Not an event you want to experience any time, but even more so around Christmas.

I hope nobody we know suffered any serious damage.

Marek
Ottawa, ON