From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Dave Godwin via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 4:44 PM
To: Chris Graham via CnC-List
Cc: Dave Godwin
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 34 Cockpit

Rob,

If you’re responsible for the helmsman’s hump on the 1st generation 37’ you're
my hero.  Love the shape on that…

Regards,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay
Ronin’s Overdue Refit<http://roninrebuild.blogspot.com/>

On Jan 8, 2019, at 3:41 PM, Rob Ball via CnC-List

All the 34's used the same deck mold, so any change would be a very big deal .
. .

The windows can be changed quite easily - it's a removable insert in the mold.

As long as it's a 34, and not a 34R or 34 +, the decks were all the same.

I suppose you could change the helmsman's hump, but that was my pet project, so
anyone changing it would be shot  . .

Cheers,
Rob Ball
C&C 34 # 308

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
    Virus-free.