You're welcome.  That was fun to do, they are an interesting set of boats,
with interesting owners and remarkable history over the years.

I received an email today from Bill Blodgett, who sailed the C&C 62 *Pegaso*
around the world with his wife Alicia, 47 countries and 45,000 miles.

He said something about *Pegaso* that was very to the point, so I asked him
if I could quote hie and he said "For sure".  I made it the closing line in
the article (just edited in a few minutes ago):

"My tribute to *Pegaso* is she carried its two different  Mom and Pop
owners around the world safely and comfortably, while averaging 200 miles a
day crossing the Pacific. "

Ken H.