Since I've decided to remove Touche's steering pedestal for refurbishing, a
buddy of mine has offered to prime it and shoot it with Awlgrip left over
from painting his mast.

The issue now becomes removing the old powder coat.  I researched the topic
and found a lot of comments about Benco B-17.  However, this stuff seems
really nasty.  Not to mention the smallest quantity available is 5 gallons
which leaves me with a disposal problem.

Couple sites mention aircraft stripper, whatever the heck that is.

There are local shops where I can get it media blasted.

Not excited about sanding or wire brushing.  Any options I'm missing?

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA