From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Matthew L.
Wolford via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 3:07 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Matthew L. Wolford
Subject: Stus-List Water system

Listers:

    I replaced my potable water tank last year and discovered that the water
system must have a leak in one or more of the ancient hoses/fittings.  I
decided that it’s time to replace the old hoses and check/replace fittings, and
I’m considering also adding an accumulator tank.  The hose currently coming
from the tank is 5/8” ID, but the accumulator tank I’m thinking about adding to
the system accepts 1/2” ID hose.  Two questions: 1) are small accumulator tanks
worth the cost and effort to install; and 2) is there any benefit of using 5/8”
hose instead of 1/2” hose (or vice versa).  Please advise.  Thanks.

Matt Wolford

C&C 42 Custom