Hi Chuck,
You make a lot of valid points, and raise some good questions.
On the cause, I’ll report back once the insurance folks have had a review,
though I have my suspicions.
Repair is my best option if the insurance will cover it. Tenacious was an
excellent specimen, in my opinion, and I’d like to keep her.
I work with a great group of boatbuilders and am sure that if is possible, they
can get her right.
Best,
Chuck B

Sent from my iPhone