Don,
   Isn't the use of rubber bands on spinnakers, or yarn, or anything that goes
overboard intentionally during a race, banned by Rule 55 of RRS?
   That's what I have read and been told.
Bill Walker
C&C 36
Pentwater, Mi

Bill Walker
On Saturday, March 9, 2019 Don Kern via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
Joe

Like Morgan I race my boat, so we fold the genoas after each race, a
least once per week, maybe two genoas per race. The mainsail is furled
on the boom and covered. The spinnakers are rubber banded and then care
fully stuffed into a spinnaker turtle.

Don
Fireball C&C 35 II