I replaced an old, no longer working unit with this one and have been very
pleased with its performance.  You want 65 degrees to sleep when it is 90
outside?  No problem.  It is on an original 36 though and in the hanging
locker, so the V berth and main saloon are cooled.  The air handler is
large enough to feed additional supply events beyond the two I have rigged.

https://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1%7C6880%7C2061076%7C2061077%7C2061083&id=1833570

The only thing I don't like is that:
1) the fan runs all the time.  There is no mode I can find for fan only
when the compressor runs.
2) sometimes the unit runs beyond the pre-set temperature in both cooling
and heating modes.  I need to talk to Webasto about that.

Bailey White
1979 36
Lake Lanier, GA