Not sure where you're located, but here's a 36.

https://longisland.craigslist.org/boa/d/stamford-cc-36-boat-for-sale-1978/6849185510.html

Neil Gallagher
Weatherly, 35-1
Glen Cove, NY

On 4/1/2019 10:33 AM, Bruce Roland via CnC-List wrote:

I am interested in finding out just a ball park figure on a complete restore, my 36 ft C&C was damaged by Hurricane Michael,  and washed to shore. It sat on government property for about 3 and half months full of water. I know it might be difficult to give a figure on this but could you just give me something to work with please. Or a replacement figure.  The actual boat has been destroyed, but I do have pictures. I just trying to get a replacement cost.
This was my home and now I'm left with nothing.
Thank you for your time.
Bruce Roland

Bruce Roland