From: Rick Brass via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 10:24 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Rick Brass
Subject: Re: Stus-List Merriman snatch block question

Actually, Matthew, they are not that expensive. Here is a Garhauer snatchblock
in the same size that I use on my 38 for $89 on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LARGE-Garhauer-opening-Snatch-Block/254192661569?hash=item3b2f103441:g:Hy4AAOSwF2FbqZHn

I sold my old Merriman blocks at a yard sale and bought new Garhauer blocks
years ago. Superior design with a rotating side plate that is retained by a
spring loaded pin. Much stronger than what you have and closer to foolproof.
Mine weren’t much over $100 from Garhauer when I bought them, but that was well
over a decade ago.

Rick Brass

Washington, NC