From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Joe Della Barba
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2019 9:26 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joe Della Barba <j...@dellabarba.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List 'Kedging anchor' for ICW

Our ICW system worked as follows:

1. Run aground

2. Everyone off the boat, swim around and find the deep water.

3. Everyone back on and all but one sit on the boom.

4. Swing the boom out, heel over, and head towards area found in step 2.

Joe

Coquina

C&C 35 MK I

every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use
PayPal to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray