I doubt there is much likelihood in getting the engine shipped all the way to Halifax or that the transmission will be the right "down angle transmission" - but I'd be interested in more details.

I expect that I'll be re-powering my CS30 in the next few years (plan was for a Beta 16) when my Volvo 2002 give up.

Mark

There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.
  - George Santayana
On 2019-04-25 2:16 p.m., Dave Godwin via CnC-List wrote:
Listers,

I was talking to a friend this morning. He’s out of the marina business and is getting rid of a bunch of marine items that he has lying around. I’m interested in some teak but he mentioned that he had a virtually new Beta Marine 20hp diesel for sale. I don’t have any clear details but I believe I heard “around 5 hours on the motor” and “maybe $2,000.00”.

I’m going to go look at his stuff tomorrow morning.

If someone was interested, I’ll explore that motor in more detail.

Regards,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray