I love the sailing qualities of my C&C 34/36R, but if I didn't have her, I
wouldn't mind owning a well maintained Hunter 35.5 or 37.5.
And I wouldn't mind owning a Farr designed Beneteau 36.7 or 40.7 or a Figaro
II, all offshore boats.

FWIW, A wiser gentleman once told me, "every boat is someone's dream", so I am
careful not to bash other brands or other dreams.

Chuck S