Hi Shawn,

Is the paddle with the magnet still there? It will show as a little block on one paddle.

If you're lucky with it being there then just build up the broken paddle with epoxy putty to the same general profile as the other blades. Close is good enough for the resolution a cruising boat needs. It's not like you're going to be using the info for constant fine trimming as we might do when racing. Even then a good job on it will be fine.

        Cheers, Russ