Is the current outhaul line still there? Can you attach a new line to old and
pull it thru?I use whipping twine to sew old and new lines end to end then
gently pull in new line. Doug Mountjoy Sv Rebecca Leah LF39253-208-1412Port
Orchard YC wa.
-------- Original message --------From: Luke Wolbrink via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 5/6/19  10:38  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Luke Wolbrink <luke.wolbr...@gmail.com> Subject:
Stus-List 35-5 outhaul control line Hello,I'm currently re-rigging my 35-3  and
have run into some trouble with the outhaul. There is clearly a purchase system
inside the boom making replacing the control line that comes out at the
gooseneck impossible. Is there anyone on here who has made this replacement and
if so is it possible without taking apart the boom? If I do need to take it
apart, is it better done from the gooseneck or the clew end?Thanks in
advance,Luke1985 35-3 'Zella'