From: Luke Wolbrink via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Luke Wolbrink <luke.wolbr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, May 6, 2019 1:39 pm
Subject: Stus-List 35-5 outhaul control line

Hello,
I'm currently re-rigging my 35-3  and have run into some trouble with the
outhaul. There is clearly a purchase system inside the boom making replacing
the control line that comes out at the gooseneck impossible. Is there anyone on
here who has made this replacement and if so is it possible without taking
apart the boom? If I do need to take it apart, is it better done from the
gooseneck or the clew end?
Thanks in advance,Luke1985 35-3

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray