Listers,

The Enterprise will soon be moving to a full-time slip location — a first in my
boating history. So, a question for all of your slip owners out there with
shore power:

Do you keep your shore power connected, your charger running, your 12V system
on, fridge and other accessories on at all times, even if you’ll be away from
the boat for a length of time?

Are there any negatives associated with doing that? I’m used to a mooring where
everything is shut down when you leave the boat.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island Yacht Club | City Island, NY
Venice Yacht Club | Venice, FL

Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log <http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>