All the best Ed! My friends boat was at lincoln harbor weehawkin NJ. Other side
of the hudson and very $$ so i can imagine. City island!
My 37 is now docked in  Rick Brass territory Oriental NC. I leave her plugged
in but only turn fridge ( sometimes A/C ) on when I arrive On weekends. I leave
her in but do winterize Drain everything  small heater.... as we can hit below
freezing. You wont have this problem! :)
Enjoy the FL coast ( and pool!)  and Happy Sailing !!

John Conklin
S/V Halcyon
www.flirtingwithfire.net<http://www.flirtingwithfire.net>

On May 31, 2019, at 4:08 PM, Edd Schillay via CnC-List

Jon,

You could say it’s around the corner, but only if you are talking on a
country-wide scale. This summer, the Enterprise will be moving to a slip at the
Venice Yacht Club in Venice, FL — In fact, fellow lister Captain Rick Brass is
working up a full plan and quote to bring her down.

My business and residence will also be moving to southern Sarasota. You could
say it has been an eventful winter around here.

So, the Enterprise will travel over 1,300 miles to continue the voyages she has
begun, seeking out strange new marinas and southern Florida civilizations,
boldly going where no man, or no one, has gone before.

Aside from Bruce’s C&C 37+ and a few others I know about, there’s not a whole
lot of C&C action in the Gulf area, but maybe others will one day follow us to
also live where others vacation. There is something VERY satisfying in knowing
that last October was the last time I’ll winterize my engine and that I won’t
really need to haul the boat again for at least a few years, then only to slap
some new paint on the bottom and then go back sailing again.

I’d love to get a Rendezvous together for late June or something like that in
the LI Sound area — stay tuned for that.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island Yacht Club | City Island, NY
Venice Yacht Club | Venice, FL

Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log<http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>

On May 31, 2019, at 3:30 PM, JP Mail via CnC-List

Edd,  we do shore power as described by Josh.
Where you moving to?
‘Round the corner?
Any updates on rendezvous?
We are in Stamford now with no excuses.