There are a couple different types of track stop.  You have to know what
type of track cross section you have.  Round, flat, or tides marine (strong
track) all come to mind.  Round and flat can be found at most chandleries.

https://www.westmarine.com/buy/davis-instruments--sail-track-stops--P002_068_001_505

For the strong track system you'll need to contact tide marine.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD