Those are called “Mast Gates”!
Do a search, there are a few sites that sell them.
I think Binnacle Marine also sell them.

Sam Salter
C&C 26  Liquorice
Ghost Lake  Alberta

On Jun 9, 2019, at 11:13 AM, John Conklin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

Same here. 2 pieces each side of track  that screw inro mast close the track. I
did find a piece shown on board so not sure if its original method.
John

John Conklin
S/V Halcyon
www.flirtingwithfire.net