John,

You are tempting me to come out of retirement! With you, Charlie, Mark and maybe get Rick Brass to come down from Washington, we could have a 5 boat C&C class. Except for Charlie, we all have very similar PHRF ratings! I won't make any promises, "life" is giving us some challenges these days....

James Taylor

Delaney, 1976 C&C 38

Oriental, NC