Glad you told me rick.I'll scratch that one off.Tex is sailing with me this
weekend in the ocracoke HAPPY  B'DAY  RICKJim Schwartz SEA YA !38 landfall
Washington nc Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Rick Brass via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 6/11/19  10:13 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Rick Brass <rickbr...@earthlink.net> Subject: Re:
Stus-List PHRF Racing Unfortunately, Jim Schwartz (Sea Ya, LF38) and I - and
maybe Tex Melton (35’ Edge) - will be doing a delivery during the Dragon’s
Breath. But I would definitely be interested in doing a mid-Atlantic Rendezvous
for the Oriental Cup in September.   Rick BrassImzadi  C&C 38 mk2 #47la Belle
Aurore  C&C 25 mk1 #225Washington, NC   From: CnC-List
[mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of John Conklin via
CnC-ListSent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:58 PMTo: cnc-list@cnc-list.comCc: John
Conklin <jconk...@hotmail.com>Subject: Re: Stus-List PHRF Racing James That
would be amazing !!  There are several others C&Cs  local in Oriental  as well
that I know prob would not race However….We could  have us a mini Rendezvous! I
have a land base home I am willing to share as well, and to make it worth while
and to go with the beer ! How’s about some  Woodfired Pizza from the  outdoor
oven ? 😊   its what I do ! www.flirtingwithfire.net Just a thought….. John
ConklinS/V Halcyon