From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Bruce Whitmore via
CnC-List
Sent: 19 June, 2019 09:55
To: Marc Boyd via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bruce Whitmore <bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Sea Strainer Plugging Up

It seems to me that an exterior like this might be advised:
https://www.generalpropeller.com/00SS450?language=en¤cy=USD&gclid=CjwKCAjwuqfoBRAEEiwAZErCss7FYO6Aofrr_Yi-2yMHElDJl1UycIxkqnmE16gnYD56vbxua-0gAhoCyNYQAvD_BwE<https://www.generalpropeller.com/00SS450?language=en&currency=USD&gclid=CjwKCAjwuqfoBRAEEiwAZErCss7FYO6Aofrr_Yi-2yMHElDJl1UycIxkqnmE16gnYD56vbxua-0gAhoCyNYQAvD_BwE>

Of course, how you put that in when the boat is in the water is another issue...

Bruce Whitmore

(847) 404-5092 (mobile)
bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net<mailto:bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net>

On Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 9:48:57 AM EDT, Marc Boyd via CnC-List

Not really, although the west coast is quite abundant in kelp and sea weed.

marc.