I really feel like I have been hosed. After doing all the yardwork  spring
clean up  lawn…. I lobbied  for the money I to get Halcyon Detailed. I have
been washing weekly but no time for the nitty gritty. I was given a line of BS
about how clean Everything would be,  every inch an For the price I believed
him  Mistake#1  He pressed me on the phone and said I have people need hours
and can start today. Mistake#2 Long story short My NEW dodger was removed and
large scratch (and several others)  very apparent.  Fumming I called immedialty
had him to boat he agreed on the bad job and promised to make it right he would
Buff out Dodger Glass. Is this possible? ? Mistake #3
That’s was 1 1/2 weeks ago.  looks like The 2 college age girls attempted to
redo boat. And did a really bad job rinsing or used wrong products and or
really did a bad job rind=sing finishing  I they moved tools 1 box and a huge
dewalt buffer. Still not complete?
My concern and still discussing with owner of cleaning co. is that  I truly
feel they used the wrong Materials and tools and have completely destroyed my
stanchion and gate hardware.
Fittings appear buffed right through and the leftover cleaning has immediately
in 5 days turned to green corrosion and rust in other areas. I have had 0
issues in 2 years ??
Whats proper Materials to use on this
Does this appear correct?
Whats my recourse ?

Sorry to go on… (of full disclosure , this guy owns a C&C 41 also may even be
on site but I am really concerned)  Please see the fiasco pics here  appreciate
the feedback as always

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q4mQT3r3aoH5BUvoGqSWAD3E67NHhufR

John C
Halcyon