Different industry but I had my in-ground cement pool repaired last year.

Pool professional sent me cement certifications which I verified.

Thing is the people actually doing the work were summer employees (little/no
experience).

Long story short almost all of the work they did didn’t hold out thru the
winter.

Good thing I had photographs before, after, and proving the supervisors were
not present during the mixing and applying of the cement. Took some back and
forth but they agreed to redo all of the work. It was that or a big court case
and social media :)...

/John