Hi there,

Does anybody have any suggestions / comments on a rather significant creaking
near starboard bulkhead on C&C33 Mark II?  The boat is overall in very good
shape but I did notice creaking when walking on the deck slightly forward of
the bulkhead whilst at dock.  We were out in heavy seas (25 knots) on our last
trip reaching through waves and the creaking was quite noticeable down below.
There are no soft spots and from visual and audible inspections I don't see any
signs of delamination. Also no signs of water ingress.

I'm thinking that the joint between the bulkhead and deck may have come loose
and was wondering if anybody has experienced the same, and would be curious to
hear any suggestions on how to remedy the issue.

Thanks!

Andy