OK, I'm taking a flyer here because I'm not familiar with the 33-2.  Does
it have an "oopstang"?  That's the name a long missing lister (Wally) gave
to a bracket assembly which holds the bulkhead to the deck.  Look for a
beveled metal piece on the deck which measures about 1" x 2" with a slotted
flat head fastener.  The fastener holds an L-shaped bracket which resembles
a chain plate which is attached to the bulkhead.

If your boat has one, try tightening the fasteners for this assembly.

On my 35-1, the top of the bulkhead is held by this assembly.  To the best
of my knowledge, the top of the bulkhead floats except for this bracket.
So it may be creaking just with a small movement.

Advise us what you find.  I plan to be on Touche' later this week, I'll
look more closely at it and try to grab some pictures.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA