Hello fellow CNC community,

Incognito, a well maintained, appointed and undefeated racer for current owner
is for sale.

I must admit we only raced her once in 8 years but it was with friends and in a
competitive fleet for the Ocean Race the DYC Convoy Cup, and we won our class 🙂

She is berthed in Dartmouth, NS, is reasonably priced and ready to make new
dreams happen.

Please reach out to Sunnybrook Yacht Brokers if Interested in learning more:
http://www.sunnybrookyachts.com/boats-for-sale/1988-c-c-30-mk-ii-dartmouth-nova-scotia-canada-7155880/

Only reason for sale is that we have another C&C on the way....

Cheers,

Blair