Bob — with the Sendure after-market cooling system, you end up with two pumps:
the stock Yanmar pump on the engine which on my boat currently pumps coolant;
and the add-on pump that on my boat currently pumps lake water.  I would
basically be bypassing the Sendure system with the add-on pump and heat
exchanger, and converting back to the stock raw-water cooled system.  In my
case, that would be cold Lake Superior fresh water, so I’m not too worried
about engine temp.

This is how many C&C’s were delivered from the factory; with no coolant system,
just raw seawater.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis