Hi, Pete — how was the Trans Superior?

No, I haven’t spoken with Walkie yet (for the listers who don’t know him, he’s
the local diesel guru up here; his dad runs dieselenginetrader.com).  What was
the result of your heat-exchanger testing?

Yes, I’ll have to purge the coolant; if I go raw-water for now, I won’t need
any…   🙂   If I end up repairing/replacing the exchanger, I’ll be replacing
with Prestone green like the existing.

Or were you asking about replacing the exchanger??

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis