Hi Dennis,

I replaced mine about 4 years ago, it's still running 24/7 * 12 months a
year.

I also replaced the NiMH battery at the same time, I used an Eneloop "C"
size, don't think those are still available. They sell a "C" adapter for
their AA battery or you can just buy a regular NiMH "C" or sub "C" cell

At the time, I looked everywhere for higher quality motor but couldn't find
it, so I bought a $2.00 motor.

I believe this is what I used:
https://www.homesciencetools.com/product/motor-electric-dc-0-5-6-volt/

I had to do some minor mods to it: If I remember right I wrapped a couple
layers of tape around it to insure a tight fit in the housing as the
diameter is slightly smaller than the Marinco original motor and I also
used small zip ties to help secure the original impeller to the shaft.
Beyond that, it's a simple matter of soldering the small capacitor and
leads as per the original.

I can check for you  / take pictures when I go to my boat which should be
tomorrow or Wednesday.

Regards,

Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"