I'm trying to add a sirius satellite weather receiver to my existing
Raymarine Es7 display, which is ram-mounted on top of the pedestal and has
AIS fed from a down-below VHF receiver. (I managed to do that myself awhile
back).

So one side of the pedestal tube I filled very full with AIS cabling plus
power for the Es7, and I just realized the other side is full too, with (an
older) autopilot connection, plus binnacle light power. I can't fit another
Raymarine custom-headed cable, needed to connect to the SR200 Sirius
receiver, in either side.

The options I can think of are:

1. Maybe combine the binnacle light and ES7 power cabling to make a little
more room on one side. Might possibly be enough...
2. Invest more $$ and install a Seatalk network connector, which I
THINK(??) means the AIS and Sirius signals could get to the Es7 display via
a single cable? Can anyone confirm this? I have the question into Raymarine
support, but.... waiting ....

I have no plans to add more stuff to a network, and am one of those retired
semi-IT guys who is NOT at all excited about playing with boat
electronics....

Any suggestions or advice?
Many thanks

Nate